Dungarvan Brewing Company: The Heritage Craft Beer
In Conversation with Julie Ward of Ardkeen Stores, Claire Dalton draws on tradition, and the vibrant Waterford food community and loves to see her beers turn up as ingredients in restaurants, as well as in the glass. Celebrating their tenth birthday in 2020, The Dungarvan Brewing Company are pioneers – one of just seven microbreweries when they set up shop. Tasting the international award winning Black Rock Stout, and Main Sail – the first alcohol-free bottled craft beer in Ireland, Claire describes putting flavour into the place where the alcohol would have been. You won’t even miss it. Pair Main Sail with The Sea Gardener’s Almond and Orange Bar and bring out the flavours in both, and marry Black Rock Stout with the surprisingly good for you (despite the name!) Chocolate Truffle Balls from Nutrilicious.
View More in Our Meet the Makers Sessions
- Dungarvan Brewing Meet The Makers Tasting Session
- Legacy Cider Meet The Makers Tasting Session
- Viking Cider Meet The Makers Tasting Session
- Metalman Brewing Meet The Makers Tasting Session
- Meet The Makers Sessions Waterford Beers and Ciders